We carry out a full gas system soundness test on both motorhomes and caravans to ensure you have no leaks on your gas system or if you have an issue we can find and fix this for you, we can also carry out a full insurance approved gas commissioning test.
We are an Approved Mobile Workshop, meaning we are one of 430 of the best mobile and fixed workshops in the country. It is important to look after your tourer or motorhome, but when you have work done, you want to be sure that your vehicle has been serviced by trained and experienced professionals. The solution is to use an Approved Workshop.
• Check regulator performance and carry out leak test
• Check condition and date of flexible hose
• Check condition and security of all pipe work
• Check condition of LPG sticker on locker and security of gas bottles
• Check gas dispersal holes for obstructions
• Check fridge ignition, FFD and cooling
• Check operation of cooker, hob and oven. Ignition, flame and FFD
• Check operation of space heater. Ignition, flame and FFD
• Check operation of water heater. Ignition, flame and FFD
• Check operation and condition of external gas point if fitted
• Test for Carbon Monoxide
Want a quote?
30 years of experience
Available throughout the Staffordshire and Cheshire area all year round for complete flexibility towards our customers. Being both reliable and affordable, Mick's Mobile Caravan Servicing and Repairs should be your first point of call in any caravan emergency.
All aspects of caravan maintenance and repair undertaken including:
Feel free to contact us either via phone or email to discuss your requirements further using the details on our contact us page.